This is a Harry Potter Next Generation Awards Community. All nominated stories must contain as a MAIN character at least ONE next generation character named in either the epilogue or JKR interviews. These characters are: Teddy Lupin, Victoire Weasley, Dominique Weasley, Louis Weasley, Molly Weasley, Lucy Weasley, Fred Weasley, Roxanne Weasley, Rose Weasley, Hugo Weasley, James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter, Lily Luna Potter, Scorpius Malfoy, Lysander Scamander, and Lorcan Scamander. Dates for Round TWO:
Nominations and Author Contacts: January 20 – February 5
Voting: February 12 - February 25
Winners Announced: February 29Nominations:
1. Nominations for Round Two will begin January 20, 2012. There are two ways to nominate: by posting a comment to the nomination post and through email to email@example.com. All comments will be screened.
2. Anonymous nominations will NOT be considered.
3. You may not nominate yourself.
4. You may only nominate ONE story or piece of art per award.
5. Only stories which were published between Jan. 1, 2010 and Dec. 31, 2011
are eligible for nomination.
6. For all awards except "Best WIP," the stories must have been COMPLETED before the end of 2011. "Best WIP" stories must have been UPDATED during Jan. 1, 2010 and Dec. 31, 2011 to be eligible.
7. Cross-Gen stories can ONLY be nominated for the Cross-Gen awards.
8. Threesome/Moresome stories can ONLY be nominated for the Threesome/Moresome award.
9. Each story/art work may be nominated for up to three awards. If a story is nominated for more than three, we will contact the author/artist, and he or she may choose the awards in which the story will run.
10. An author or artist may be only be represented by ONE story or piece of art per award. If an author has two different stories nominated for the same award, we will contact the author, and he or she may choose the story that will run.
11. An author or artist will be given the opportunity to decline participation in the awards.
12. The mods reserve the right to question/change the nomination of a story that doesn’t meet the requirements of the award it is nominated (i.e. a primarily slash story nominated for a gen category).
13. At the end of the nomination phase, the top SEVEN stories/pieces of art for each award will move on to final voting. If there are ties, those stories nominated FIRST will run for those awards.Resources:Nomination Page
* Rules and dates are subject to change in case of unforeseen circumstances.